Sunday, October 26, 2014

never enough hours in a day






never enough hours to say goodbye 




there are never enough hours in a day for me to tell you how i feel



to tell you i love you, so much 






there are never enough hours in a day to cry it all out, all the pain and fears and disappointments






there are never enough hours for me to ever catch up in my homework 






there are never enough hours for me to encourage, serve, lift, save, create, dance, sing, laugh



i feel overwhelmed 




i wish i could slow down time





...but the clock keeps ticking 













1 comment:

  1. "there are never enough hours for me to encourage, serve, lift, save, create, dance, sing, laugh
    i feel overwhelmed
    i wish i could slow down time
    ...but the clock keeps ticking"

    i kind of love this post. and it is my life. and i wanted to steal the whole thing, and i think i might. also you're an amazing writer

    ReplyDelete