Sunday, October 12, 2014

why your my favorite place to be

 



the smell of deep pine and deserted campfires
 
 
the colors of your face make my heart skip a beat
 
 
 
red
orange
yellow
 
 
 
 
I feel insignificant yet powerful standing under your towering walls
 
 
 
running through your trails makes me feel not only completely free but completely alive as your crisp breath runs through my lungs, pulling and pulling till I can no longer move.
 
 
 
 
 my legs are crying yet I feel nothing but pure joy adventuring through your trails
 
 
 
and then I stand still and take it all in, looking around me I see you for everything you are
 
a friend, a masterpiece, a place to get away from it all
 
 
 
 
 
I don't know what I would do without you during these times when all I need is to get away from everything for a while
 
that's why your my favorite place to be

Take bike ride and enjoy the fall foliage  Incentive Travel #incentive #travel www.danielbussius.com/events
That feeling you get when you and your friends reach the top!

1 comment: