Sunday, September 14, 2014

A tribute to Robin Williams

 
You might only remember him as the famous man who committed suicide about a month ago, but I remember him as more than that, I hope you do too.
 
 
Robin Williams was a huge part of my childhood. I grew up watching movies like Flubber, Jumanji, Mrs. Doubtfire, RV, and many more. I could sit there for hours, fully entertained as a child, laughing at this crazy man.  
 

Although he consistently put a smile on my face, he wasn't just a comedian. He taught me to be happy and surround myself with people that build me up and make me feel alive.
"I used to think that the worst thing in life was to end up alone. It's not. The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel alone."
 
 Robin Williams was a brilliantly crazy man with a enthusiasm for life that taught me that its okay to be a little crazy.
 
 
"You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it."


Thanks for making my childhood just that much better Robin, you'll be missed.


 
 

1 comment: