Sunday, September 21, 2014

People shape our lives

I want to take time to thank some people. These people don't know im writing about them, maybe im writing about you and you would never know it...
 
 
 
 
 To the amazing women who brought me into this world. Who was not only my mother and preschool teacher but she has been my best friend. The kind of friend that you know will always be there for you even when you hurt them. Sorry for all the mean words I've said to you mom, but thanks for always being there anyways.
 
 
 
 
To the man who has been my biggest support. Coming to every game, cheering me on, and watching out for me with everything, especially the boys that come to the door. Thanks dad.
 
 
 
 
To the childhood friend who I grew up with since birth. You savored your childhood and never wanted to grow up, thanks for bringing me along with you. You taught me to dream. Disneyland was our playground every week as a kid. I will never forget those happy days. Thanks.
 
 
 
 
 
To the beautiful little girl who came into my life at just two years old, and changed my life for the better. We've been by each other's sides all these years. From the bubble baths and dress up together as children to now experiencing high school together, its been quite the adventure. Thanks sis.
 
 
 
 
 
To my four best friends. I wouldn't want to go through high school with anyone else. We've been inseparable from the time we first met at the swimming pool that warm summer afternoon. And we have been dancing, singing, running, crying and laughing like the crazy high school girls that we are each day since. Thanks, for always giving me something to smile about.
 
 
 
 
 
And to the big man upstairs who has given me everything, given me life. I cant thank you enough.

1 comment: